In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act, we hereby inform you that you are providing your personal data to the Data Processing Manager: DESARROLLO TÉCNICAS INDUSTRIALES DE GALICIA, S.A. (from now on THE ENTITY), with address in CTRA. CASTRO-MEIRAS, TUIMIL – SEQUEIRO – 15550 VALDOVIÑO (A CORUÑA) and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purpose of treatment
The data collected will only be those detailed in the contact form, as well as those that you provide in the “Comments” section.
The COMPANY may process your personal data in accordance with the following purposes:
– To Manage your navigation through the Website.
– To manage the User Attention Service, in order to respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the Website, as well as any other queries you may have.
– To process your data for commercial purposes, provided that you have consented to the relevant processing of personal data. To give us your consent to send you information about our services, you will have to check the box “Yes, I wish to receive commercial information”. Otherwise, we will not be able to use your personal data for this purpose.
– To manage the fulfilment, maintenance, development and control of any relationship that the COMPANY has with you.
Failure to provide certain information marked as mandatory, may mean that it is not possible to manage your request through the contact form.
In the event that you provide Personal Data of third parties, you are responsible for having informed and obtained the consent of these third parties in order to provide them for the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
- Legitimation of the processing of your personal data
The legitimation is based on the consent you give us by clicking the button “I ACCEPT THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY”.
- Recipients of assignments
We will not pass on your data to third parties, except to fulfil a legal obligation.
Finally, we inform you of your rights regarding data protection.
– Right to request access to your personal data.
– Right to request rectification or deletion (right to be forgotten).
– Right to request the limitation of their processing, and to oppose their processing.
– Right to data portability.
– Right to withdraw consent.
To exercise your rights, you need only make a written request and accompany it with a copy of your ID card.
DESARROLLO TÉCNICAS INDUSTRIALES DE GALICIA, S.A. has appropriate forms for this purpose. All you have to do is request them or submit your own writing to email@example.com.
- Security measures
DESARROLLO TÉCNICAS INDUSTRIALES DE GALICIA, S.A. has implemented the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to prevent their alteration, loss and unauthorised processing and/or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks arising from human action or the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.
*TECHNICAL COOKIES – These are those which allow the user the navigation through a web page, language, platform or application and the use of different options or services which exist.
Detegasa.com records session cookies, i.e., those which keep the unique ID of the active session of the user.
*THIRD PARTY COOKIES – Detegasa.com used the third party services which compile information for statistical purposes, on behalf of the user and in order to allow for other services related to the activity of the Website and other internet services.
To provide these services, cookies are used to compile the information, including the IP address of the user, this shall be transmitted, treated and stored by Google under the terms and conditions in Google.com. This includes the possible transmission of information to a third party, if legally required or under terms and conditions established by Google.
PREF, NID and GAPS: to improve use from stored search history.
OGPC: for service provider and extract anonymous information on browsing.
The user accepts, by using this site, the use of the gathered information for the above mentioned purpose, as well as recognizing the possibility of rejecting the use of data or information by means of choosing the appropriate configuration of Cookies in the browser. However, the option of blocking Cookies may not allow the full use of the all functions of the Website.
The user may find information on how to manage cookies in the following addresses:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html