According to the established by the Organic Act 15/1999 of the 13th of December, Personal Data Protection, please be informed that your data will be included in an automatic file which belongs to DESARROLLO TÉCNICAS INDUSTRIALES DE GALICIA S.A., for the following purpose:
- REQUEST FOR INFORMATION/QUOTATION: the personal date given through this web page in order to request information or request for quotation grants the authorization on behalf of the petitioner for the inclusion of the data in the CLIENT data file, registered by this company before the AGPD. The data given shall be used to provide the required information as well as for accounting and administration purposes of this company.
- CV: sending the CV through this web page grants the authorization for the information to be included in the CV file, registered by this company before the AGPD. The date from your CV may be used for the selection of personnel and possible future appointments.
- Allow access to the content provided through the web page.
- The assessment of the services used by the visitors to the web page.
- DESARROLLO TECNICAS INDUSTRIALES DE GALICIA shall not release any information to a third party without prior consent of the user, with the exception of the situations regulated by articles 11 and 12 of the LOPD: When the release is authorized by an Act, When the data has been selected from sources available to general public, When the release of information shall be for the use of the ombudsman, Public Prosecutor, Court of Auditors, When the release shall be for Autonomic institutions with functions similar to the ombudsman or Court of Auditors, If the communication shall be effected prior proceedings of dissociation.
- In the case that personal information shall be required through means different to those mentioned above, DESARROLLO TECNICAS INDUSTRIALES DE GALICIA shall inform the conditions under which the data shall be collected and the reason and finality of the same, as well as the obligation (if there should exist) to provide the information, the rights of the user, the conditions under which they may be exercised, the destination of the information, whom shall be responsible for the data as well as any other complementary information which may be needed.
In order to be able to exercise the right of access, rectification, cancelation or opposition to the use of personal data, under the terms and conditions established in the LOPD, this must be done in written format to DESARROLLO TECNICAS INDUSTRIALES DE GALICIA SA, with postal address at CARRETERA CASTRO-MEIRAS, TUIMIL/SEQUEIRO, 15550, VALDOVIÑO, A CORUÑA).
Not providing the required information means that DESARROLLO TECNICAS INDUSTRIALES DE GALICIA SA may not be able to attend your request.
Accepting this legal warning means acknowledgement that the information given and personal data provided is correct.
DESARROLLO TECNICAS INDUSTRIALES DE GALICIA S.A has the necessary technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the security of the personal data provided, avoid changes, loss, unauthorized used or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risk which arises from human or physical action to which the data is exposed to. All this, according to article 9 of the Organic Act 15/1999 Personal Data Protection and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of the 21st of December.
DESARROLLO TECNICAS INDUSTRIALES DE GALICIA S.A. undertakes to treat as confidential all personal data given and shall used only for the cited purpose.
PLEASE CONFIRM THAT THE YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THIS CLAUSE IN ORDER TO CONTINUE.
*TECHNICAL COOKIES – These are those which allow the user the navigation through a web page, language, platform or application and the use of different options or services which exist.
Detegasa.com records session cookies, i.e., those which keep the unique ID of the active session of the user.
*THIRD PARTY COOKIES – Detegasa.com used the third party services which compile information for statistical purposes, on behalf of the user and in order to allow for other services related to the activity of the Website and other internet services.
To provide these services, cookies are used to compile the information, including the IP address of the user, this shall be transmitted, treated and stored by Google under the terms and conditions in Google.com. This includes the possible transmission of information to a third party, if legally required or under terms and conditions established by Google.
PREF, NID and GAPS: to improve use from stored search history.
OGPC: for service provider and extract anonymous information on browsing.
The user accepts, by using this site, the use of the gathered information for the above mentioned purpose, as well as recognizing the possibility of rejecting the use of data or information by means of choosing the appropriate configuration of Cookies in the browser. However, the option of blocking Cookies may not allow the full use of the all functions of the Website.
The user may find information on how to manage cookies in the following addresses:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html