Detegasa’s Helicopter Refueling System is designed to handle the extreme conditions and requirements of offshore platforms whereas meeting the high demands for safety and reliability in harsh environments.
Main Features & Advantages
- Compliance with the requirements of the most recognized Classification Societies.
- Suitable for JET A-1, JP5, JP8,AVCAT,TR1 and other different kind of military fuels.
- Explosion-proof components.
- Defuelling system available.
- Customized solutions specially adapted to meet any customer need.
Detegasa’s system: three modules that can be integrated in two skids
Static or Portable Storage Tanks
Available in different capacities, manufactured in stainless steel and DNV GL type approved. The tanks are designed according to DNV 2.7-1, IMDG-T4, EN 12079, ASME VIII Div.1.
The Pump Unit
Includes a redundant pumping system, electrically or pneumatically actuated for a fixed or adjustable transfer flow. Both tanks and pump unit can be integrated in a lay down skid, manufactured in a continuous welded construction to form a rugged unit, and equipped with drip tray, lifting lugs and deluge system.
The Dispenser Unit
Includes filtration elements in compliance with EI 1581 & 1583, flow meter, manual/automatic hose reel, underwing/overwing nozzles, grounding system, and rest of components to assure a safe and easy operation. All the system is housed in a weather proof cabinet with a roller shutter door.