The main purpose of the oily water separator is to separate the hydrocarbons from oily water coming from the bilge of a ship and deliver a cleaner effluent that can be discharged overboard according to IMO MEPC 107(49) regulation.
The OWSAN series uses a coalescent filter in the first stage to separate the hydrocarbons by gravity and an adsorption filter in the second stage acting as emulsion breaker.
Detegasa’s Oily Water Separator (OWSAN series) has been designed to assure an excellent performance under the strictest conditions.
Furthermore, spare parts replacement and maintenance needs are minimum.
Renowned clients like DSME, Hyundai HI, Samsung and Total Offshore have experienced the engineering capabilities of Detegasa for special offshore projects, with different hazardous zone requirements and specific logistic needs.
Always aiming to provide solutions that comply with present and future regulations, Detegasa has been granted the DNV Clean Design 5ppm type approval certificate for the complete OWSAN series.
The OWSAN Oily Water Separator will more than meet the strictest regulations requirements, as demonstrated in the final tests, where a reduction well below 2ppm was obtained
Oil water separators:
Main Features & Advantages
- Wide range of capacities. From 0,5m3/hr to 12.5m3/hr.
- Suction type pump to avoid emulsions.
- Great saving on consumables: the continuous water quality check at both stages ensures that adsorption filters are bypassed whenever possible.
- No high speed moving parts which result in less maintenance and lower costs
- First class components.
- Compact design for newbuilding projects.
- Modular solutions for retrofitting projects with reduced pathways
- Customized designs for Offshore and Military applications
- Fully Type Approved by Class Societies DNV, ABS and Russian Register of Shipping.
- Easy installation.
- Fully automatic operation
- Reliable performance
- Low maintenance requirements
- Worldwide service of spare parts and technical assistance through our agent network.
- Commercial & Merchant Vessels (10)
- Corporate (47)
- Inland Applications (3)
- Navy Vessels (10)
- News & Events (75)
- Offshore industries (4)
- Products (21)
- Reference & Case Studies (25)
- Sin categoría (15)
A team of people from Detegasa will be in Oslo from June 4th to 7th to attend Nor-Shipping2019. This...
DETEGASA will attend the international defence and security exhibition FEINDEF2019, which will open its doors for the first time...
DETEGASA Will attend the VII edition of SITDEF, which will take place in the Peruvian capital of Lima from...
Our Turkish agent, Pe-Gu Maritime, have attended an intense week of training where they have had the opportunity to...